Habits of Work & Character
Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLs)
Students are taught Respect, Responsibility, and Perseverance in all classes
- Students receive HOWLs grades on their report cards
- Students reflect on their HOWLs and make connections between their HOWLs achievement and academic success
Habits of Character
- Being thoughtful of the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others
- Acting independently and being accountable for your actions as a member of the King community
- Trying your best even when things are difficult
I take responsibility for my success as a learner.
I persevere to produce high quality work.